As a member of Twisted Paranormal Society, we are bound to the following code of ethics that have been set forth by the Paranormal Community!!! These ethics help show the professionalism in which our investigations will be handled from start to finish. Anyone that attends an investigation or any event that might be held by Team "Twisted" will also follow these code of ethics for you will be a representative of our team.
1. T.P.S. will conduct themselves in an appropriate and responsible manner at all times.
2. T.P.S. and guest investigators will be respectful of other investigators, clients, visitors and guests.
3. Investigators will not be under the influence of any alcoholic beverage or drugs during any T.P.S. investigation, event or meeting.
4. Participants in any T.P.S. investigation, meeting or event will be respectful of public and private properties at all times.
5. Participants in any T.P.S. investigation, meeting or event will obey all local, state, and federal laws, by-laws and regulations.
6. Any guest attendee of a T.P.S. investigation, meeting or event participates voluntarily and takes full responsibility for his or her own safety and welfare. (T.P.S. accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any attendee's property or for any injury to guest attendees howsoever caused.)
7. Investigation participants must be 18 years old or over unless the T.P.S. authorizes otherwise in writing.
8. Absolutely no discussing cases outside of T.P.S. when a Client wishes to remain anonymous!
9. We do not invite friends or family members to investigations unless otherwise preauthorized by either Founder or Co-Founder(Lyle or Tonna).
10. No one may ever organize or carry out any investigation under the T.P.S. name unless you are authorized to do so by the Founder, Lyle Lotts, in writing.
11. T.P.S. will never charge a client a fee for an investigation. If offered some monetary amount for expenses accrued, we will graciously accept.
12. Participants in any T.P.S. investigation, meeting or event will be respectful of all equipment owned by team members, guests or T.P.S.
13. No one will ever fake paranormal activity, falsely claim to experience anything, or falsify any images, recordings or data etc. This will permanently ban one from ever participating in any future investigation, meeting, or T.P.S. event.
14. All cellular phones will be turned off and left at Command Central.
15. There will be NO SMOKING in investigation areas except in areas designated by the Lead Investigator.
16. T.P.S. will always give an honest, non-biased, objective opinion to the client following an investigation. We will advise whether we feel paranormal activity has indeed occurred during the investigation. Although we have no wish to disappoint, should we feel that, at the time of the investigation, no paranormal activity has occurred, or we are able to debunk to our satisfaction any event, then the client will be informed accordingly.
17. Although there will always be consultation with Core Team Members with regard to the running of T.P.S., the final decisions will always be made by the founders of T.P.S.
18. All team members and guests attending an investigation must risk assess the location prior to the investigation taking place. Any health and safety issues must be brought to the attention of the Lead Investigator and any attending guests will be informed therein before the investigation.
19. All T.P.S. investigation members will keep an account for where they are at all times within the boundaries of the investigation area. In cases where an investigator is to carry out a lone vigil, the area must be risk assessed, and a communication device will be on at all times.
20. At no time will the T.P.S. name, Twisted Paranormal Society, be used for personal monetary gains. All profits will be used to fund possible investigations, purchase new equipment, etc. The name is copyrighted and owned by Lyle & Tonna Lotts.
21. As members of T.P.S., we will obide by these rules of conduct at all times!!!! Our standards are set high so that we can provide the best evidence possible for all investigations we participate in. HAPPY HUNTING!!!!